Sign in to follow this  
dezkit

Adding content from TKOH for Helicopter DLC

Why not both? What if all the stretchers inside are full, but there one guy left. But yeah, it'd be filling a gap that is in we'll need of a filling. Not only that, but besides gaps that should be filled, why not improve existing content to? Like fixing the ramp on the back of the Mohawk to work just like the Huron?
Here's the thing I've been wondering every time you reference that last bit... has anyone outside of BI actually proven that the in-game Huron ramp will work the way that you seem to think it does, as opposed to "it can be either up or scripted to appear down, but no actual animation or userAction, much less geometry that moves with the ramp"?

Here's the thing I've been wondering every time you reference that last bit... has anyone outside of BI actually proven that the in-game Huron ramp will work the way that you seem to think it does, as opposed to "it can be either up or scripted to appear down, but no actual animation or userAction, much less geometry that moves with the ramp"?

Hmmm... Good point, i never really, thought about that... But, you could imagine that the ramp being down in the picture... It would be extremely disappointing if it didn't work via scroll menu/interaction.

It's confirmed the Mohawk's ramp does, but the Huron is actually being worked on to where they are going to animate it, apparently, so hopefully we can get some cool results.