Sign in to follow this  
foxtrot1787

Help with Thirsk island mod

Hi all

im trying to play some missions on this mod but it wont let me. Iv tried re-downloading the mod but i keep getting the error below. Can anyone help.

Hope this dropbox link to the screen shot is ok:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k09pj5vpup3dr36/arma3%202014-09-22%2020-16-26-01.7z?dl=0

the messgae is you cannot play/edit the mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.thirskw_fix

if you are using it with arma 3, how are you using it?

Are you using All In Arma terrain pack, All in arma, A3mp.... any of those mods that allow you to use arma 2 maps in arma 3?

Also, where did you obtain the thirsk files from(Armaholic, play with six, some shady Russian download site that still looks like ofp times, etc) ?

if you are using it with arma 3, how are you using it?

Are you using All In Arma terrain pack, All in arma, A3mp.... any of those mods that allow you to use arma 2 maps in arma 3?

Also, where did you obtain the thirsk files from(Armaholic, play with six, some shady Russian download site that still looks like ofp times, etc) ?

Got all my mods from armaholic. I just downloaded the mods required for that mission in the screen shot. am i missing some others do you think

What mods were required?... I cant give you an answer I don't even know the mission, send me the mission and the names of all the mods you are using please, I cant really help you otherwise.

To run Thirsk you need to have these three mods installed:

Thirsk

A3MP

A3MP-AP

One of my fav maps!

To run Thirsk you need to have these three mods installed:

Thirsk

A3MP

A3MP-AP

One of my fav maps!

yeah these are the ones causing me to get the errors.

A3MP is obsolete(and has been for quite a while),try it with AIATP(Terrain pack) or AIA Standalone.Works great for me,both winter and normal version.

A3MP is obsolete(and has been for quite a while),try it with AIATP(Terrain pack) or AIA Standalone.Works great for me,both winter and normal version.

I run Thirsk (normal&winter) with A3MP and no issues at all. As a matter of fact, AiATP gives me more errors than A3MP at the moment. Think before you speak as not everyone's experience is the same as your own with this game.

Foxtrot, can you list the errors? Knowing what the error is usually helps the community when it comes to troubleshooting them. We can't see your desktop. ;)

Ok,I'll "think before I speak" but only if you brush up those reading skills(I even mentioned works great for me),sounds good?

I never said my experience with AIA is universal,just replying to foxtrot that there is another way to run custom A2 islands because A3MP hasn't been updated and it has been abandoned for quite a while compared to AIA.