Sign in to follow this  
valentinbk

A2 Cant launch any mod at all

Hey guys, I`m having a really weird issue with A2 (without OA or anything else). Basically I downloaded some mods (CBA, SLX, JTD), copied the @modname folders to the main ARMA 2 folder and whatever method (launcher, shortcut, steam launch options) I try to launch them it won't work. I enter the editor, test the mods and nothing works. I`m absolutely lost and I have no idea what to do. Tried googling but found nothing..

EDIT: Solved! Actually for some reason CBA_CO is not friendly for A2 standalone.. Go figure

Edited by valentinbk

CBA_CO is not friendly to Arma II because it is mod for ARMA II combined Operations. So if You dont have Arma II and Operation arrowhead Combined to Combined Operations, CBA_CO will not work for you.

Ya what Mirek said, you need the old @CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA cba's.

Not so much that its not friendly and wont work, its just that CBA_CO requires the beta patch, if your using steam for arma2OA/CO

then you should have the beta and then CBA_CO will work for you.

Mods overall with steam work the same as the disc and digitial versions, they all have the same folder setup in the main directory.

Edited by Günter Severloh

Thanks guys, that is eventually what I did. I found an older version of CBA and it works.