Berreta 92 F

FN-FAL

Glock 17

HKG3A4

UZI Silencer

Weapon for East

TT - 1930 year

2 BIS - IT'S MEANNES !!!

No colt 1911A1. whent this almost one of the most distributed wepons around sence. in WW2 people would of picked them up off of dead bodys and such i know there are a few german 32auto pistols around that where picked up off of officers. but i dont have the game so maybe it is hidden in there some where.

LBGS_Stewart your avatar isn't loading, want me to host it?

While Tokarev's weren't the official issue pistol for the Soviets, they were still very prevalent in Eastern Europe then (they probably still are today). BIS still should have put in something like the PSS.

BTW - Was the CZ-75 used by Soviet or Warsaw Pact armies? I'm pretty sure it was.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (billytran @ June 27 2002,19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW - Was the CZ-75 used by Soviet or Warsaw Pact armies?  I'm pretty sure it was.<span id='postcolor'>

err.... WHAT???

There were NO foreign hand weapons in the Soviet army. But we used to have some great pistols such as the Stechkin, the Makarov hand guns jus to name a couple.

I beleave the the cz75 was used my some warsaw pact countries. No the soviets of course.

Like always,People ask for stuff for OFP an BIS is nice enough to put it in.Then people start whinning about it.

The East/West equipment balance tips further still...

Hope to see some kickass addons for the East from the modmakers soon! tounge.gif

I'm just happy I got my AG-3 (G3A3) and my Beretta 92 biggrin.gif