Sign in to follow this  
eymerich

entities vest

Does someone knows the class name of the Entities vest? (Nato/Men/Entity Vr)

i'll try again to post it...

Otherwise i guess i'll have to ask a dev

Neither of the NATO (or any faction) VR units wear a vest, the VR Soldier has that fancy suit and the VR entity has nothing.

Neither of the NATO (or any faction) VR units wear a vest, the VR Soldier has that fancy suit and the VR entity has nothing.

Thanks for the answer.

As far as i have noticed, Vr entity should be equipped with that special vest because:

1) you can use the function removevest

2) you can assign different soldier vest to Vr entity.

Btw: i like the Vr entity vest because of it's shape to emulate a cloacking vest...

Much appropriate, in my opinion, in the arma future setting...

Thanks for the answer.

As far as i have noticed, Vr entity should be equipped with that special vest because:

1) you can use the function removevest

2) you can assign different soldier vest to Vr entity.

Btw: i like the Vr entity vest because of it's shape to emulate a cloacking vest...

Much appropriate, in my opinion, in the arma future setting...

So you want the VR entity to wear the uniform the VR Soldier wears (it's a uniform not a vest)? I don't know the classname off the top of my head but go into the editor, and along the top row of buttons there is one that is shaped like a cog, the tool tip should be "Config Viewer", scroll down and click on cfgWeapons, then scroll down to "U", that's the uniform prefix, at a guess it should be something like "U_B_VR", from there copy that classname and in the unit's init place this addUniform classname.

So you want the VR entity to wear the uniform the VR Soldier wears (it's a uniform not a vest)? I don't know the classname off the top of my head but go into the editor, and along the top row of buttons there is one that is shaped like a cog, the tool tip should be "Config Viewer", scroll down and click on cfgWeapons, then scroll down to "U", that's the uniform prefix, at a guess it should be something like "U_B_VR", from there copy that classname and in the unit's init place this addUniform classname.

Thanks for the tip and the info.

Unfortunatly i was unable to find what i was looking for (I've just found the 3 Vr soldier's uniform but not the one i was lookig for).

Thanks anyway

Thanks for the tip and the info.

Unfortunatly i was unable to find what i was looking for (I've just found the 3 Vr soldier's uniform but not the one i was lookig for).

Thanks anyway

Tell you what, grab a screenshot of what you mean and I might be able to help better, I'm not entirely sure I'm on the same page as you at the moment.