Sign in to follow this  
shadow

Whats you favourite cutscene?

The cutscene that allmost made me fall of my chair in laughter is the one where you see all the resistance soldiers standing back to back behind some houses. Then the russians walk by and get shot in the back.

Now the fun-part:

That poor Spetznaz who flees only to see 3 civis armed kozlices around the corner.

Then the camera switches to the corner of the house -BOOM- and all you see is the Spetznaz falling backwards

ROFLMAO biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ July 04 2002,11:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That poor Spetznaz who flees only to see 3 civis armed kozlices around the corner.

Then the camera switches to the corner of the house -BOOM- and all you see is the Spetznaz falling backwards

ROFLMAO  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL!. That one is pretty funny, yes. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

With everything so well made, i almoust thought that i'm actually in the game when i was playing the campaign.

My favourite one is the Outro-Cutscene, as good as a movie.

But don't watch it to often, because the AI can't always manage it to let 2 helicopters fly without a midair crash wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Trapper @ July 04 2002,15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My favourite one is the Outro-Cutscene, as good as a movie.

But don't watch it to often, because the AI can't always manage it to let 2 helicopters fly without a midair crash  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hm. Didn't see that before. confused.gif

Yes, the ending is rather good. I didn't see that coming though, although the consequences explain events later in the series.