Sign in to follow this  
lordprimate

Were are the mods you get from Steam Workshop

Ok i have sub'd to several mods . launched the game. Watched as steam downloaded them. And now cannot find some of them..

I have found one ( only one) and enabled it in the Expansions menu. Restarted the game and it appeared in my ARMA 3 root folder( although didnt launch with the game...). This was last night. Today looking for the other mods Steam downloaded and cannot find them.

So the question is: Where does steam download these too?

I know there here on my PC somewhere, where ever steam put them by default.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Edited by Lordprimate

G'day, when you launch Arma from steam, it should bring a pop up box that gives you three options. Something like; Play arma 3, Play arma 3 windowed, Open launcher. Select the launcher option, this will open a launcher on the left side select the "Addons" tab. Make sure all of the mods you downloaded have the box filled in next to them then click play and you should be good to go. I hope this helps you. :)

about that. I am one of the lucky ones for which the armalauncher.exe doesnt launch correctly.. so i have to wait for a fix.

about that. I am one of the lucky ones for which the armalauncher.exe doesnt launch correctly.. so i have to wait for a fix.

Have your tired to use the repair cache option in Steam on the Arma3 install?