Sign in to follow this  
barbara.goodman96@yahoo.com

Bull shit bohemia!

I bought a steam cd key for arma 2 operation arrowhead, and it gave me this simple plain "Your order has been placed" with a green checkmark, NO KEY

I've checked my emails/spam

and even

https://store.bistudio.com/index.php?page=account.index&option=com_virtuemart

I don't know what to do, it's been 16 hours now!!

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:28 ----------

I want my key asap, or im demanding a refund

A refund? For the game you mention here despite you didn't have received the key? Care to explain how you can have performance issues on a game you actually don't have as you claim in this thread? Really eager to learn how this works.

Edited by [FRL]Myke

So you asked for help to solve a problem which you can't have since you don't have the game yet? Seriously?

:EDITH:

And of course you already contacted the store support. Ya know, we're here for the game(s) itself, we can't give support for the store....

Edited by [FRL]Myke

This isn't about me, I bought a new key cause i downloaded a "fps fixer", it stole my key and it got me globally banned!

---------- Post added at 22:35 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

I've had the game by the way

Who do you try to fool here? You didn't downloaded a "fps fixer", you wanted to download a cheat program. So far this is the only known way to get your legit key replaced by a banned key.

So let me get this straight:

- you downloaded something you thought was a cheat software

- this "software" stole your legit key and left you with a banned key

- now you demand a refund from Bohemia Interactive after you did all wrong what could be done wrong

You must have balls of steel, man. Respect for that.

Anyway, as i wrote before, refund requests have to be adressed to the store support team. You can reach them through the "Support" page on the store website. Be informed that this thread will be forwarded to the support team. Good luck.

thanks for responding, im just mad i spent 15 dollars on something i didnt get, UNLESS the money didnt go through.. Is there anyway you can check?

There is no way for us to check, please take that up with "Support" on the Store website as Myke said in the previous post.

I still havent got my key, I even contacted support yesterday and i havent got a response

Getting a response might take a while. Or do you think you're the only one contacting support?