Sign in to follow this  
Verdone117

ARMA II Server Problems?

Hello, I am trying to host a fallujah mission today on ARMA II operation arrowhead, using the ACE mods aswell as the CBA mods, I try to put it up but none of my friends can see it. IT was set to internet aswell as their filters. I hosted it off my computer and it is not a dedicated server. It worked fine last night but today it gave me problems when i tried to launch it.. Any help? thank you

It must be to do with today's update - I'm trying to do exactly the same thing with some friends right now, I'm temporary hosting a server and none of them can see it, with no mods running at all, direct connect isn't working either!

1.63 updated automatically for steam users but not for disc / non-steam users

check your version on the front page of your game menu

I have just installed 1.63 and nowfind that

a) our dedi servers need updating and this process is VERY unclear

b) when i open my game and select LAN game it works fine but when i select internet the game totally hangs

I'm using the latest Steam version, when I went to the beta patch website it says all beta patches are now through steam for steam users, no fix though :(

It must be to do with today's update - I'm trying to do exactly the same thing with some friends right now, I'm temporary hosting a server and none of them can see it, with no mods running at all, direct connect isn't working either!

Since the 1.63.124879 update I have had trouble running my "sandbox" server build. I have had to separate server and client onto different computers (lucky I have more than one) for the server to be visible on the network and the internet. When they were on the same machine I could see the server from the client only by remote and could not join it.

I have only discovered by accident tonight that the server will only work on a separate computer.

Yeah, tried the same the thing. Can't seem to host a server or a friend hosting a server without one of us not seeing it. Anyone know what's up with this?

Having the exact same problem. I was expecting Bohemia to be more on the ball with this and release a hotfix straight away, but I guess not.

So still no fix for this wtf this new patch sux.