Sign in to follow this  
shifty_ginosaji

[SP/COOP]Hegemony - the old world order

KtuT0Aj.jpg

HEGEMONY - the old world order

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

- Adolf Hitler

Backstory

Tensions after the Altian Crisis are boiling over,

NATO and CSAT both are in the preliminary stages of mobilization and moving fleets all around the globe.

An SAS company has been sent behind Russian lines to neutralize russian naval aviation and coastal artillery batteries in the green sea.

You are leading this initial force, complete your objectives and prepare for imminent amphibious assault.

Overview

The missions are very dynamic, using the HETMAN Artificial Leader you have to adapt to different situations; the enemy smartly uses artillery, flanking and air assets.

Some of the missions are quite long with running times of several hours, even in missions lacking HAL the enemy has been randomized and will provide a different experience each time. Also the missions can be very brutal, simply throwing you men at the enemy will always result in defeat and careful timing, use of limited supports (UAV, Quadrotor, Ship Launched Cruise Missile... e.g) and planning will allow you to achieve your goals.

In addition to this infantry combat

Features:

* Massive scenarios with multiple objectives

* Multiple sides

* Command anything from a squad of men to a whole company

* HETMAN Artificial Commander by Rydygier, verse an intelligent and ruthless enemy

* Designed for COOP-06 or Single Player

* Detailed missions

* Play with friends or AI

* Full briefing

* Full backstory

* No unnecessary cutscenes

* Massive 30v30 PVP battle versions of several missions

Mods:

//CORE//

- A3MP by Aldruic

- A2 Island Fixes by Reyhard (Not needed but sucks without)

- F/A-18 by Saul and John_Spartan

- Su-35s by Saul and John_Spartan

- Russian Naval Infantry by =HH= Chairbone

//OPTIONAL//

- F-35B Lighting II by Chortles

- U.S.S Nimitz by

Changelog

Currently Pre-Release, changes coming soon

Development Progress

Currently Pre-Release, changes coming soon

Contact

I can be reached via;

- BIForums http://forums.bistudio.com/member.php?142324-Madopow2110

- Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/madopow2110rlz

- Skype username: madopow2110

HELP NEEDED!

- Voice actors

- Campaign Name

- Cutscene Ninja

- Artist/Video Creator

- Testers

Edited by Madopow2110

Great name, Madopow, now you just need voice actors (but as I´ve suggested, use robotic voices as placeholders), cutscene ninjas and artist and video creator, testers I´m already volunteering, and Mistyronin and Panicsferd can attest my skills to this job ;)

cheers!

Update:

ChaRus Naval Infantry is being replaced with sudden's Russians mod because of better camo and more realistic weapons

Whenever your campaign is ready for playtesting, count me in! I´m already helping Cypher with his campaign and I´m an eager playtester ;) (I give a throughly feedback and lotsa suggestions if needed)

cheers!