Sign in to follow this  
exevankeko

Tt1: Circuit training "challenges" convert to multiplayer?

You can convert this mission: TT1: CIRCUIT TRAINING to multiplayer?

where can I find it to edit it and make it multiplayer?

I would like to make a multiplayer racing mission, with the characteristics of the mission: challenges: TT1: CIRCUIT TRAINING

could someone help me?

You can find it the ArmA 3 steam directory in the Karts folder,normally those files would be .pbo's you could extract the entire mission into the editor if you liked but for Karts they are .EBO's which are encrpyted versions of PBO's so you can't open them unless you're BI.

You can however play that the mission with MCC running then "Save All" the mission in MCC to get a mission.sqm of the mission with the track and triggers. While this does give a little in-site into how BIS done it they do not work because you only have the mission.sqm and not any other init.sqf or decription.ext related code.

I know I'm (marginally) cross-posting but it would be nice if they would just release the missions in pbo. I ain't no cryptologist but it seems to me that it would be pretty safe.

They can't just release the mission pbo's because then people with the free version will have access to the locked challenges.