Sign in to follow this  
papy.rabbit.08

Twitter message

Hello, I'm just writing here, because I didn't found any other way to contact BI. I wrote for a couple of days on Arma3official's twitter account this message:

"A question, have you ever thought about porting Arma2's multiples campaigns to Arma3 giving it more -already done- content?"

But now, I think that it was mistaken as a negative message. But it was not the case, I just like a lot Arma2's campaigns, but once you've been on Arma3's gameplay, you can't go back, the gameplay is so better. So I asked that because, the campaigns would be better, with a better gameplay/graphics (like they tried to do with the Half-Life 1 project being ported to the source engine), and giving at the same time more content (that need only little work time to adapt) to the Arma 3 game.

So now I post here because:

-if someone can answer my question? :P

-if a dev see this message, you can tell the twitter account manager it was not a pejorative message

Thanks!

Hello, I'm just writing here, because I didn't found any other way to contact BI. I wrote for a couple of days on Arma3official's twitter account this message:

"A question, have you ever thought about porting Arma2's multiples campaigns to Arma3 giving it more -already done- content?"

But now, I think that it was mistaken as a negative message. But it was not the case, I just like a lot Arma2's campaigns, but once you've been on Arma3's gameplay, you can't go back, the gameplay is so better. So I asked that because, the campaigns would be better, with a better gameplay/graphics (like they tried to do with the Half-Life 1 project being ported to the source engine), and giving at the same time more content (that need only little work time to adapt) to the Arma 3 game.

So now I post here because:

-if someone can answer my question? :P

-if a dev see this message, you can tell the twitter account manager it was not a pejorative message

Thanks!

I believe the Dev's have already stated that is never going to happen.

Best your going to get is content ports made by the community as BIS have released arma 2 content for modders to port to Arma 2. You also have AllInArma mod too which contains arma 2 maps and content, just not the campaigns, plus the Arma 2 modules in the editor don't work well or not at all in arma 3.