Sign in to follow this  
nats

Low volume of radio speech

I am getting very low speech volume in my game from my leader/lead vehicle. The radio seems to have a lot of static, it beeps fine at the end of each transmission but the actual words are really inaudible (I can hear them - but only just). My previous installation was fine but I had to reinstall the game for some reason (cant remember why). Now I cant hear my instructions from my leader or the other soldiers either it seems. Now I did install it a yesterday, changed some settings and then got two error messages come up that prevented me from playing the game. So I took everything off and reinstalled the whole lot (ARMA 2, OpArrow, British, Czech, and the other one) to no avail. I am wondering if those error messages were to do with sounds although I think it was only the graphics settings I changed. Either way now I cant hear a thing. Anyone else had this and how did you fix it?

I have an old Audigy 2 soundcard with Win 7 64bit and Nvidea Ti550 card, Cant say Ive noticed any problems with any other games at all.

Hi there

we need to know what error messages are showing up. Otherwise no one will be able to help. make a screenshot of the error message. Or write it down. What patch are you running. Stable 1.62 or beta? We need more info to help.

cheers

Its ok thanks I reinstalled aafter deleting all the residual folders and that seems to have fixed it cheers.