Sign in to follow this  
ivan keska

First person only and no tags, servers

Now this is something I'm having a hard time finding and that is servers which only have 1st person view and have tags disabled well having people on the server. Because i'm tired of people exploiting 3rd person or spotting people because their tag showed up, so I want to find a server that runs Altis life and also a server that runs wasteland also others ones are welcomed to.

If any of you know of any servers that run these files and have these 2 limitations please tell me, also if there is some way to filter servers to only show ones that have these options that works to.

Hello Ivan,

I feel your pain, it just seems so very wrong to waste such an amazing game on 3PP exploits . Anyway my new bible and hope for the whole arma series lies with EUTW. Try them out, they Host CTI (capture the island) games with 3pp disabled and no enemy tags. It's pretty intense. Sealz runs an american server for them but sadly it is not populated very often. The german servers though 50 players and often full during european times. I'm in north america and I use this to check if their servers are populated:

http://www.gametracker.com/search/arma3/?query=3p+off

because the Arma 3 in game multiplayer menu is woefully buggy / terrible and does not show all games being played, even through precise word filtering.

T