Sign in to follow this  
Trase

Is there a mod that makes AT soldiers useful? (Launch that rocket RIGHT NOW)

It's a great annoyance that's worse in Arma 3 than in previous versions. If you clicked this thread, you are probably aware of it. I'm not a modder, but I guess that would be a relatively simple fix to make? Just force the AT soldier to stop and fire his rocket? Maybe it exists as a part of some AI mod, but I haven't found anything like that personally.

I use one,AI mod that my AT units during campaign fire at vehicles it's B something it is on armaholic

I have it installed, but it does make a difference in infantry fighting, but nothing in AT prioritizing category.

Yes that is the only mod i use for Ai, all the time my team spots a vehicle if any of them is with a launcher it will engage, not only cars but aircrafts, with AA or even a launcher that doesn't lock it will try to shoot down, the downside is, the enemy AI will do the same

Yes that is the only mod i use for Ai, all the time my team spots a vehicle if any of them is with a launcher it will engage, not only cars but aircrafts, with AA or even a launcher that doesn't lock it will try to shoot down, the downside is, the enemy AI will do the same

It's like we are playing different mods. With bcombat, my launcher units still run around in circles and get confused. Maybe you're using something extra?

It's like we are playing different mods. With bcombat, my launcher units still run around in circles and get confused. Maybe you're using something extra?

Nah i have only bcombat, and units, vehicles and weapons mods

---------- Post added at 19:41 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

Other down side is...if i forget to ace cease fire for my units, and a enemy plane passes over...they will try to take down and reveal our location, that mission of crossing the road and the city to get to the depot was stupidly hard because of it, the mission barely start and one of my guys try to take a tank that is very far...

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

Maybe when someone create an actual inteligence...playing with ai team mates will be better

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:43 ----------

Sorry cell phone so i cant keep track what i'm wrighting

I noticed a while back that the CAF Aggressors units react pretty quick with rockets. They are unguided RPGs most of the time with an occasional STRELA mixed in. So it could be the lock-on process causing the vanilla units to freak out.