Sign in to follow this  
jmc

Medic heal-self ? how ?

I've read that medics should be able to heal-self.

But I can not find the option in "action menu "6".

I have "0"ed my way through all the action options.

Got a dinged up guy that I really NEED to be able to walk

again.

Thanks,

jmc

Yeah but not ur own team or yourself. Besides its a bad idea whenever an enemy is hit he always stops to heal in which case I stick another 40 rounds in him

Yeah, I had an enemy medic in my sights and shot him in the leg, so he stopped to heal. I kept shooting him in the leg and he kept healing himself for almost 10 minutes! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 21 2002,12:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, I had an enemy medic in my sights and shot him in the leg, so he stopped to heal. I kept shooting him in the leg and he kept healing himself for almost 10 minutes!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey he must be one of the best medics in the world. wink.gif

Another funny bug in medics:

When a medic is healing your squad member, kill him and the medic will try to revive the dead soldier, just like he tries to heal himself wink.gif.

I have self-healed a couple of times, I think it works like this: If you get hit as a medic and you are not moving or firing, he will heal himself. Otherwise, you´re interrupted and can´t heal (not by the action menu either). Otherwise this would be too easy to abuse, you heal yourself endlessly etc etc. wink.gif