Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Whiskey Romeo

CoD: Advanced Warfare

Well I tried out the free Steam MP version, the first CoD I tried since CoD 4. Opinion is - it's a solid console deathmatch shooter but done many times now. The novel thing seems to be the futuristic stuff which actually fits quite well in this franchise. The best CoD for me remains the original one which, despite being overrated and short, was a very atmospheric experience. Later on they focused more on the consoles by adding auto health regen, aim assist, low FOV and such which turned me off from this franchise.

Well I tried out the free Steam MP version, the first CoD I tried since CoD 4. Opinion is - it's a solid console deathmatch shooter but done many times now. The novel thing seems to be the futuristic stuff which actually fits quite well in this franchise. The best CoD for me remains the original one which, despite being overrated and short, was a very atmospheric experience. Later on they focused more on the consoles by adding auto health regen, aim assist, low FOV and such which turned me off from this franchise.

You mena the original Modern Warfare or the original CoD? Because those are not the same...

You mena the original Modern Warfare or the original CoD? Because those are not the same...

Yes, CoD 1. The Volga river scene was very atmospheric but then they started repeating the same thing over again untill Modern Warfare aka CoD 4 which changed the setting to modern times and now with Advanced Warfare to future times. But the fundamental gameplay mechanics remain practically the same.

CoD 1 was awesome for that time, the expansion was even better.