Sign in to follow this  
camdev

Script for stopping scripts?

So if you have played any island life lately, you may know that there is a spam thing going on and is located (most likely) somewhere inside of the mods. So, I was wondering if there is anyway to stop the script using another script. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Could you provide us with some more info?

Well, so far we have found that the script should look something like this http://pastebin.com/ZP9qeuqd

what they did is hide it somewhere in the mods which freezes everyone's arma and crashes it. They've decided to do this now after the year or two that Island Life servers have been running with these mods. Its happens to pretty much every server with the mods enabled and makes a lot of the community angry. There is a script that we have that tones it down a bit but sometimes still freezes the game. I'm looking for something that wont make it freeze and wont make it spam chat.

Oh well, just make sure that you don't ever go into that while-loop, for example with this line of code in the very top of your init.sqf:

45983450u34h57y5646ccvd4tjdsjncx7y3h = "I'm not gonna fall for that!";