Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

Promotional Material

Hi all - I was wondering if somebody could give me some information on promotion etiquette. I was considering doing a bit of a prize draw giveaway, with mouse mats and mugs, for those who supported my project. I don't think it would be fair to award this sort of thing for those who vote for my project, but how about for supporters? I thought it would be a nice idea, but I certainly don't want to embark upon anything that might be frowned upon! Thanks in advance.

Hello, we at Bohemia have nothing against this as long as you would only reward the supporters. :) Rules don't prevent such activities and it's something everyone can do. My suggestion would be to keep things absolutely transparent and avoid "buying" people's votes, in which case we would probably have to disqualify you.

Good luck in promoting your contest entry! There's never enough Arma3-themed mats and mugs! :yay:

Hi Meatball, please see the post from Edge in this thread. As long as it's not about 'buying' people's votes, you should be fine. Good luck!

Sign in to follow this