Sign in to follow this  
slatosniper

Zeus NPC Cap?

Hi All,

I've been playing some Zeus missions with some friends and I've found that after a while I am unable to place units for a particular side. For Example I place down 50 units. Delete 25 and Can't put any more down. Its as though there is some kind of a cap on the total number of spawned. Of note I see a small square on the right side of the right hand menu with the NATO flag and a number in it. Not sure what this is.

Anyone got an explanation as to why or if there is a unit cap and if there is a way to increase it. I place my units and then they get deleted but once I've placed a certain number it prevents me from placing more for that side.

Weird....

Regards,

SlatoSniper

What Modules do you have on the map? Certain ones can create limits on Zues. I haven't used them at all so I can't tell you what exactly they are, but I know one will put a limited amount of resources on zues, meaning everything from simply spawning and even deleting will take up so many resources.

It's not a cap. As far as I'm aware it's a bug with Zeus. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch. There is a easy fix available.

In your Arma 3\missions\MissionName\init.sqf

add:

while {true} do
{
   {deleteGroup _X} foreach allGroups; sleep 30;
};