Sign in to follow this  
Amstellove

Credit card payment problems

Please help me.

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

Help me please. I do not understand English do not know what yazykupoetomu this topic pisat.Perevozhu through an interpreter. I paid for the game with the cards. Money from the card are gone. And al showed the mistake of buying. As if there is no money to master card. Please contact me via the administration email: Amstellove@mail.ru

---------- Post added at 13:40 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

Help me please. I do not understand the English language so I do not know what topic to write about. Translate through an interpreter. I paid for the game with the cards. Money from the card are gone. And al showed the mistake of buying. As if there is no money to master card. Please contact me via the administration email: Amstellove@mail.ru

Amstel,

Did you buy the game on Steam or through the BI.store?

I can throw the card data with which to transfer money. You will see a payment from me.

Hello Amstellove,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

We are checking your transaction right now and me or my colleagues will contact you on your email ASAP with more details.

It is it necessary to share your payment information here - in any case you should never share that kind of information on a public forum.

In the future, I would like to ask anyone having issues with Bohemia Interactive store to checkout the FAQ or contact our support directly at support@bistudio.com - it is much more direct and faster way of getting your issues resolved.

I can throw the card data with which to transfer money. You will see a payment from me.

We're just a forum and moderators, we don't have access to store interna. Best way is to contact support here. I'm affraid there is nothing else we can do, simply because these matters are out of our reach.

:EDITH:

Ninja'd by Johny ;)

Hello Amstellove,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

We are checking your transaction right now and me or my colleagues will contact you on your email ASAP with more details.

It is it necessary to share your payment information here - in any case you should never share that kind of information on a public forum.

In the future, I would like to ask anyone having issues with Bohemia Interactive store to checkout the FAQ or contact our support directly at support@bistudio.com - it is much more direct and faster way of getting your issues resolved.

I understood everything. Thank you for such a quick response. I am very grateful.

Please note the above. These forums are not a supported method of seeking help with purchase issues with the store.