Sign in to follow this  
ocgamer21

Crash in phase 2 beyond recognition help

Hey right after beyond recognition ends to close phase 2 and allow me to go to phase 3 "win" I board the helicopter it says "to be continued..." then nothing happens did the "win" part of my campaign not download properly? How long do you wait currently my game is going on 30 minutes without loading the next mission. I have a black screen but the game hasnt crashed according to win 7 task manager. I have the steam version and really dont want to uninstall and reinstall the whole game is there a crack or code to activate the "win" part of the campaign tree I cannot play beyond recognition for the 15th time again just to trouble shoot (wish bohemia would unlock the save button).

Help:(

You need to start "Win" manually from the menu. Each chapter is a self-contained element that doesn't know about other chapters. Maybe in a future build there could be a link at the end of chapters 1 and 2 that invite you to start the next chapter -- that will save on confusion.

Just started Win last night -- loving in the shift from guerrilla warfare to once more being under the thumb of grumpy brass.