Sign in to follow this  
alleycat

Suggestion: Add speedmode to AI

I would like to suggest an option to set the speedmode of ai units in ZEUS. As of now they always jog from waypoint to waypoint.

Will be in the dev version tomorrow ;)

I dont know but i think you guys are working on it. It would be very cool if we could set waypoints and edit them like in the UAV Computer. Set behaviours and special waypoints like "land" for helicopters for example.

I dont know but i think you guys are working on it. It would be very cool if we could set waypoints and edit them like in the UAV Computer. Set behaviours and special waypoints like "land" for helicopters for example.

+1 to that!

Set behaviours and special waypoints like "land" for helicopters for example.

And the Cycle waypoint! I tend to forget to continuously add new waypoints to patrols so they end up dead in their tracks. Oops.

And the Cycle waypoint! I tend to forget to continuously add new waypoints to patrols so they end up dead in their tracks. Oops.

Cycle waypoints is already in Zeus... in the showcase it explain you how to do it.

Cycle waypoints is already in Zeus... in the showcase it explain you how to do it.

Ah, thanks, I'll go check it out!

Speed mode was added to waypoint and group settings in one of the recent dev build updates, coming to default branch in the next patch.

BlgEuqyCUAEjECD.png