Sign in to follow this  
SparkZ

Display adapter stopped working...

I know that already, it only shows how to uninstall, not reinstall...

I fricking solved it...finnaly!!! No more crashes, smooth 40 fps and i can finnaly continue the campaign! You wanna know how i solved it?

Well i'v been a damn idiot...i checked AMD driver downloads at the AMD website, i did autodetect (i always did it manually) it let me download a Autodetect program

and BOOM, the program starts downloading AMD Driver's. I was like "WHAT!?" I've tried it before but i manually chose my specs to look for downloads. After the install i played a whole day long Arma 3 campaign...you know what?? In night missions c:. I was so happy i was stuck with this for almost 5 months. Gosh darnit. Thanks everyone for the help. This case...IS CLOSED!

"I fricking solved it..." --i knew you would, very good.

And thanks again for the tulip bulbs you send us every year, so beautiful.

"And thanks again for the tulip bulbs I send you every year?? What?? xd"

(I checked this old post again btw just for fun xD)

Hello,

After purchasing Arma 3 + all DLC's on steam I get the following problem:

When I am in game looking at the map my cursor freezes after about 5-100 seconds. Firstly the crosshairs freeze, then about a second later de square cursor itself freezes. Sometimes I get the popup that gives the DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED error, but mostly my screen freezes solid and I have to manually turn the computer off.

The error is 100% reproducable, but does not happen when I am on the editor map.

My system specs are:

GPU: r9 270x

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860KK Quad Core Process1

RAM: Crucial Ballistix BLS2CP4G3D1609DS1S00CEUor

OEM: MSI A78M-E35

I have 2 monitors.

Could someone please help me with this problem? The game rarely freezes other than this occasion. And since the map is always a very relevant part of the game it makes it a a very annoying bug.

Thanks in advance

I get a similar thing except mine is a black CTD crash , only way to close the program is via ctr+alt+delete then log out lol then shortly after ( graphics driver has stopped working and has recovered) message follows, it tends to only happen on Altis Life though and not on wasteland. I've updated my drivers which improved gameplay , went from 20fps to solid 35 it even improved my dayz standalone dramatically but hasn't changed the problem i'm having with Arma 3 ( and only this problem )

-DXGI Error

-Black Screen CTD

-Badcontent.sqf found? what ever this means

Any solutions?