Sign in to follow this  
zaffeh

SAM/AAM audible warning not playing?

Is there not a default radar warning receiver sound queue for OA? My friend and I do not know how you are supposed to be warned of a lock on while in a helicopter or plane. All we see is a red flash on the radar, no beeping or anything related to sound while being targeted. Can someone please lend some insight about this. Thank you for your time

Is there not a default radar warning receiver sound queue for OA? My friend and I do not know how you are supposed to be warned of a lock on while in a helicopter or plane. All we see is a red flash on the radar, no beeping or anything related to sound while being targeted. Can someone please lend some insight about this. Thank you for your time
It's along living bug that was supposed to be fixed more then a year ago. If youre bold enough try beta patches, the last few fix that.

Would patch 107882 suffice? Is there a release that would not compromise multiplayer compatibility? None of the servers I play on accept 1.63. I cant believe something this rudimentary has remained bugged for that long.

---------- Post added at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

I have downloaded patch 108074 and it did not remedy the issue. I have googled and searched forums trying to find anything on this topic to no avail.

We are ALL waiting for 1.63 final for 1+1/2 years. There is no solution.