Sign in to follow this  
twistedx

Tactical Communications in FPS Games and Arma 3

We all dont believe in the same things obviously. How can something be abused when its used by both parties? I'll let you think about that one.

Agree for the "show" its better to use 3rd person this will give a good view on how the player moves and uses the advantages to show people how to use the tactics, i also prefer 1st person ingame especialy in CQB using the MK17 scope in towns and buildings(max 200 meters) for the longer ranges i prefer the 4x zoom(200 meters +) scope.

Send with Tapatalk.

We all dont believe in the same things obviously. How can something be abused when its used by both parties? I'll let you think about that one.

I guess that's why Bis stopped calling the ArmA series a 'milsim'. It's not abuse when both parties can use it but it's clearly giving an advantage to the one's who's spotting the other player from behind cover.

I really hate that this exists in the game, it takes away from the immersion.

I guess that's why Bis stopped calling the ArmA series a 'milsim'. It's not abuse when both parties can use it but it's clearly giving an advantage to the one's who's spotting the other player from behind cover.

I really hate that this exists in the game, it takes away from the immersion.

Yup generally rule of ArmA first to spot the enemy wins.

Yup generally rule of ArmA first to spot the enemy wins.

I am working on expanding the communication from over watch positions guide. That one is coming in the next few days.