Sign in to follow this  
.40S&W

Uce's russian fed units - 1.75 edition?

Since UCE has "retired" from the addon makin, his superb Russin Federation units are left "OFP:R semi compatibile".

Are there any plans among his successors to upgrade those addons (replace old p3d with new ones and do the texture swaping thing) so they could support new resistance features such as hanguns, and then release the addons to public?

I know that one may say: do it yourself,

but this is not about minor changes in cpp, for some people (me) p3d decrypting, and texture swaping is a nightmare...

Yeah and update weapons for example Kegs russian wep pack and the Groza weapon pack for the special forces... it would be really appreciated... and same goes for his middle east and jungle units..

I guess that answers that! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">changes to UCE versions:

- all units are compliant to OFP:R, inclusive Handgun support.

- uce_svd_dragunov replaced by original SVD, to avoid problems with old versions of uce_eastweapons.

- KEGSSVDDragunov replaced by original SVD, winter kolgujev is not necessary, for this addon, anymore.

- added KEGmakarov to all Officers, Snipers and Hvy. Grenadiers.

- added Units equiped with weapons of Kegetys Russian Weapons Pack 1.1.

- slightly changed unit grouping. <span id='postcolor'>