Sign in to follow this  
almanzo

Will the live stream be published?

on youtube?

Considering it's valentines day, I guess alot of people where doing other things tonight, but would love to be able to catch up. I've searched the forum, but any information seems to have drowned, if there is any.

The livestream hasn't happened yet. It's scheduled for February 15, 17:00 UTC: less than 18 hours from the time of this post.

I'm sure it will be uploaded to youtube afterwards.

The livestream hasn't happened yet. It's scheduled for February 15, 17:00 UTC: less than 18 hours from the time of this post.

I'm sure it will be uploaded to youtube afterwards.

My bad, I was certain that it was 14.02. Mods are free to delete this thread in it's entirety. I'm very sorry guys.

i think twitch saves all the livestreams if you have that option enabled , so you should be able to watch the VOD on twitch whenever you like on the past broadcasts of the channel:

http://www.twitch.tv/arma3official/profile/pastBroadcasts

If not, i guess they will upload it, i am sure that a loot of people that want to see it wont be able, so it's a good idea to have ways to watch it later

The previous streams were available on twitch.tv after they were shown. Guess it will be the same for this one. :)

It will be available later today on theire twitchchanel