Sign in to follow this  
mr pedersen

Grenade not working in water/beach!

Any one have a solution of the problem with throwing handgrenade in water/beach or water in waist heigt. The NADE DONT explode when in water!

Nothing happens if you throw a nade in the water, even if it 1 meter deep to ground.

BIS problem?

Suggestions?

:j:

This is very bad for game play. Especially if you doing a beach landing mission.

Dont know if this the correct thread to post this? Admin just move it if this its wrong.

I just tried in the editor (Vanilla) and it works fine (grenade blows up in water).

Are you trying this on a custom map you're making?

Hmmm... your right!

I have this problem on my custom island. suggestion?

I have groundtextures working fine.

Any one know where to start or config this?

The Altis (Vanilla) island works fine. But when I try this on my custom island it does not work.

And I dont know where to start to fix this?

I ask the same question again, I have been trying to solve this problem the entier year now and would be more then happy with some help?

Suggestions any one?

I'm pretty sure that this is config related - I have just tried on my custom map and grenades blow up as normal (complete with splash effect). Are you using a basic config or have you used one from Altis or Stratis as a template? There are a few bits related to sea in them that would probably be the answer.

Hope this helps.

I'm pretty sure that this is config related - I have just tried on my custom map and grenades blow up as normal (complete with splash effect). Are you using a basic config or have you used one from Altis or Stratis as a template? There are a few bits related to sea in them that would probably be the answer.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, best bet would be to copy the Stratis or Altis config sections that relate to the sea/water. That should be a guarantee fix, if not who knows, get in contact with BI by email and ask them.