Sign in to follow this  
joseph

How to use Arma3 Tools

Simple question: Any tutorials out there on using the Arma3 tools to create addons? Also, what software do I use to create multiplayer games? I am trying to learn cause later I'd like to scrape together a team to do custom content for Arma3 and maybe enter in the contest! Joe

you need to be more specific what you want to learn about, scripting? modelling/texturing? mission making? there are different tools for different jobs obviously

Ok I see what you mean. I'm not asking you to write a whole guide on the forums obviously lol. Do you know of any like community guides on the editor? And to be more specific I guess just how do I get started? As far as creating the directory for the files and so forth. I can probably figure stuff out from there but if you know of some guides that would be nice too! So what I'm asking is: how to get started. Joe

how to get started with what? mission editor?

No the Arma3 modding tools. And what I am most interested in is creating some animations, so scripting. Any guides on that? Also what how to create a multiplayer game? Most likely what I want to do is make a moddified version of Arma3 multiplayer in the future. Joe