Sign in to follow this  
energeticsheep

Advanced Combat Environment INVENTORY Glitch

Hey guys, I'm new to the whole concept of such a large forums such as Bohemia's, however I urgently need help. I've tried contacting the ACE Team however I got no response after 3 weeks and I'm growing impatient.

For 5 months now my inventory system has been aggravatingly glitched and I was hoping some of you guys could shed some light on this ordeal. The old ARMA 2 Inventory appears beneath the new ACE Inventory icons for some strange reason. I also can't put items on my back or open a backpack. This can be seen in the screenshot below upon being clicked.

http: //steamcommunity.com/id/EnergeticSheep/screenshot/3298062012342955039 (Remove Space - Sorry admins, but I REALLY need help)

I've been itching to get a fix for this, but i've browsed the internet pages of ACE countless times but I couldn't find a fix for this glitch. Yes, I've reinstalled ACE and the ACE Extras, however it maintained throughout. I asked my friend who I play with alot and has most of the mods I do, therefor I wanted him to tell me his Uninstalled Mods, just in-case it was another Modification causing ACE to bug out. He told me his uninstalled mods were things such as Isla Duala and the Crocodile Addon you need to run the map. I disabled them and then loaded up the game, finding the same bug.

And now I'm here. After 5 months of agonizing pain throughout, today I thought was the day to fix it. I tried troubleshooting by myself, but now I need help off of you guys.

Thank you in advance. :)

- EnergeticSheep

Never seen that one before... are you running Arma as Combined Operations and not just Operation Arrowhead?

Uhm..- Sorry for not updating this. It appears that I have actually fixed the issue, one of the mods I had wasn't compatible with ACE, which in turn bugged it out. Thank you for the help anyway c: