Sign in to follow this  
GAanimal

Multiple Spawn Bug

Hey people,

i have a serious problem with ArmA 3 regarding its multiplayer and one of my user-made-missions. In the mission, i am using the following command to spawn an empty vehicle on the battlefield:

_Jeep2 = "B_MRAP_01_F" createVehicle (getPos ziel2);

In SP everything is fine. In MP the vehicle is spawned twice, which leads to an explosion. This seams pretty devastating to me. Especially, since the same stuff worked perfectly in ArmA 2. If i am playing the mission in mp alone, everything is fine too. But if another player is joining, the same command causes this "DoubleSpawn"-Bug. I tested it only with another player. I'm not sure if the vehicle would have been spawned multiple times, if i have had more player in the server. So i called it DoubleSpawn-Bug.

Am I doing something terribly wrong in the editor? Or WTF ist this?

There is another bug, regarding the missions tasks. Again, if i am playing alone, everything is fine. But if i'm joined by other players, ALL tasks are already marked "done" or "failed", from the very first second of the Game. Never made MP-Missions bevor, didn't think that would be that different from SP. I have no clue what is wrong. Please help. Thx in advance.

if (isServer) then
{
   _Jeep2 = "B_MRAP_01_F" createVehicle (getPos ziel2);
};

Only the server will spawn it then. :)