Sign in to follow this  
PowerHour

World war 2 mod and packs..right on!

Good day all..

I'd just like to give credit to the World War 2 Mod team for from what I have seen so far some excellent work.

I downloaded the Village Defend mission at @war missions page and also got the US 1.7,German 1.7,the ww2 armour pack (don't need Armour pack but wanted to check it out)

Great sounds to the weapons. The new tanks (Tiger,Sherman)are looking good..they are Version 1(Tiger is one tough beast). Nice first version.

The mission is a just a taste of what to expect from these guys but what a dam hoot. The ambient sound is awesome. Reminds me of Omaha beach in Medal Of Honour. And the Germans just seem to keep on a coming. What I would call a

"survival mission". Haven't completed it yet but keep on coming back smile.gif

I just thought some "High Fives" were earned here.

I recommend the experience to anybody who has not checked it out already.

Just about forgot...for the mission to work you need the Opel Blitz truck from the @war vehicle addons site also to make the mission work...They must not have thrown it in the armour pack.

Lata

PowerHour

Yeah total bullshit, i spent about an hour and a half downloading all 3 packs because it says it works with Cold war crisis and fter i finally get the packs only in the readme does it say you need resistance.

Damn you @WAR!

hmmm, havent played the mission... I download the packs and tried them out...

And, I dont like the sounds, most of them are really crappy, and dont fit the weapons.

And the bolt-action sound is louder than the shot, so you can hear a man rechamber a new bullet in his KAR98K.... 50 meters away...

And the armour pack, well I know it's beta... But why do they release it to the public then? when its useless, you cant make missions with it cause theres so many bugs in it.

thats just my opinion...