Wiki

Bingo Fuel

Edited by lxexo
I posted in a wrong thread.

This missions was easy for me, I have NO clue what you guys are really talking about here. (did it on regular)

But none the less:

I went to see the closest group first, even though I already knew the locations of some of the APCS, I grabbed them just for an extra force. I crossed the road where the forest is closest to one another, went through there, and sneaked over to the second group.

Shortly after, I moved to the southeast of the first cistern and took the area (killing all my teammates in the prosses). I stole one of the offroads, and drove past the redevous for the FIA and went to see Miller (don't know why, he doesn't do anything). Afterwards, went towards kappa, told them to move in, followed and now have the 2nd cistern.

Now I'm just at the point of choosing. :)

WATCH OUT FOR SPOILERS!!!

In this mission, we're supposed to steal a fuel truck.

When we got it, we have the choice: either give it to the FIA or to Miller for him to kill an enemy officer.

However, in another mission, when we're supposed to return to Stratis, the guy at the beginning drop us before the village cause he hasn't enough fuel.

Moreover, Falcon (Miller) tells us that there are enemys in the village, and there shouldn't be here if Miller's team managed to kill the officer.

It's fucked up, because if we delivered the fuel to Miller, then the officer they talk about is dead and they shouldn't be enemies in the village, OR we delivered the fuel to the FIA - and in that case, our driver SHOULD have enough fuel.

So, whatever we do in mission Bingo Fuel, it's look like nothing happened.

It was supposed to be corrected in dev branch when I reported it in dev. discussion, but has it been fixed in stable branch too?

I chose to deliver the fuel.

However, in my version the guy dropping me off says not that he ran out of fuel but instead claims that he can't go any further safely - because of the troops.

Also Miller says that if the officer had been killed the enemy would be less organized - and not not present at all.

One thing I'd love to see is that if you chose to support Miller all the way, that is here AND in the end, that the invasion of Altis would be way less severe. That would be rad.

if you want both objectives (accounted):

Bring the (full) fuel truck to miller. It will say mission "bring fuel" mission failed. Go and kill the officer (there is a quad parked by), it will reactivate the "bring fuel" mission. Go back to the fuel truck and bring it to the rebels.

In the following missions you will have both completed.

Where do you even find the officer?? I've tried about 6 times to ambush him on the road past Lakka but always miss it or something even when i placed my squad there after i cleared the first cistern. And then moved back to grab the truck. Next thing i know i get the damn message from Miller saying i fucked up and still nothing??? The hell?