Sign in to follow this  
Jester983

American idol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ Sep. 06 2002,03:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Simpsons is leaving??? wooohooo

Don't get me wrong, its a great show, but they ran out of material back in '99.

All the best episodes were released between 92-98.<span id='postcolor'>

Its not leaving leaving but were just saying like you said they are running out of material. How many years has that been going on now? 10?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jester983 Posted on Sep. 05 2002,21:51

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (cybrid @ Sep. 06 2002,03:48)

The Simpsons is leaving??? wooohooo

Don't get me wrong, its a great show, but they ran out of material back in '99.

All the best episodes were released between 92-98.

Its not leaving leaving but were just saying like you said they are running out of material. How many years has that been going on now? 10? <span id='postcolor'>

I believe its more like 12 now. I don't know how that show can still be profitable. I guess there are just too many people like the ones in my biology class that think that the show is better now than its ever been.

Ihave never seen it,nor do I intend to. I hate all those bloody idiotic stereo typical shows.Along with adds, the reason why I never watch TV.

I think as soon as the Simpsons finish their TV run, they're going to make some movies.  I've read interviews with the Simpsons creator that the only reason why there weren't any movies up to now is that the writters are all busy writting TV episodes, no time to sit down and write a movie.  A movie is almost 100% bet that it will happen, just as soon as the TV show ends.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 06 2002,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Homer lives!<span id='postcolor'>

i was looking for that news since Tuesday. it was on our local TV, and wanted web-based article..thanx avon smile.gif

Kurt kicked Kelly's ass. GGGGOOOOOOO Hobbit.

"Ja vi elsker dette landet......"

since this is a bit offtopic,i think i'll close.

ok, i admit, i hate that damn Idol show and Simon cowell