Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

Ever wanted to become a member of the ussr?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 05 2002,09:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Sep. 05 2002,09:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 05 2002,09:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually, Paratrooper, I find it very amusing that you criticize that. They all remind me very much of you and their style of argumentation is very similar to yours.<span id='postcolor'>

Really? In what way?<span id='postcolor'>

They use their own social situation and think that it is the general truth. They use small pieces of fact and force a model that fits to those fact while blindly ignoring any other facts that might disprove their model.<span id='postcolor'>

If you are refering to my support of monarchy and the British parlimentary system then I stand unashamed. It isn't called the Mother of Parliments for nothing. I couldn't give a fig for other countries governmental systems but I know that the British one is one of freedom and stability. A deal more than many in the world.

If Britain had come up with the first communist state I wouldn't support that, infact I would hate it. You must realise that I am not simply a jingoistic moron who supports Britain's instiutions because 'they are British', I support them because they work, not something that can be said of the Soviet system.

Gearing up for political ideology vs. political ideology battle. I recently did an esay for school that was based on Capatalism vs. Communism(it was a voluntery thing, It was an esay above what my year level does but I liked the topic so I did it anyway). I pulled both systems apart, and both praised them and scrutinised them. Here is one edge that Communism has over capatalism and its pet, democracy(or vice versa). Communism in theory strives to make everyone equal no matter how much money they have.With Capatalism, the more money you have, the more equal you are treated. To give you my honest opinion, I have not heard of the ultimate political system yet. I believe that the best political system has not been invented yet.

Mods now have the choice to either close this thread before it becomes a war, or to ride into battle and let the war rage under controlliable margins.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 05 2002,11:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mods now have the choice to either close this thread before it becomes a war, or to ride into battle and let the war rage under controlliable margins.<span id='postcolor'>

No-one is going to have a 'war'. But if someone wants to praise communism then I will be forced to disagree. Judge the tree by its fruit; look at communist or former-communist countries see the 'People's Paradise'.

I have to say one aspect I like about Cuba is that EVERYBODY is entilted to free healthcare, will you get that in America? Im not saying I love Comminism,just making a point.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 05 2002,11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have to say one aspect I like about Cuba is that EVERYBODY is entilted to free healthcare, will you get that in America? Im not saying I love Comminism,just making a point.<span id='postcolor'>

You might not get that in America but you do in Britain. It's called the welfare state. It is expensive but most people in Britain think it is a good thing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 05 2002,11:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im glad to hear that, it would be nice if the mother of democracy would take it up too.<span id='postcolor'>

America is not the "mother of Democracy"!

They claim to be, despite it been Greece in all reality. Remember? America...... Defender of Democracy, Lihgt of hope to the free world........ I shall stop at this point. America can be crummy to its people, and I sure tell you, John Howard down here is VERY crummy to the Australain people(probably becuase he likes been like Bush).

John Howard is an idiot. that's something in common with Bush tounge.gif

Kurtz, just a point.

communism's antonym would be captalism,

democracy's antonym would be dictatorship.

USSR was communism state, but at least in theory, (and some in practice too) was democratic.

as a former citizen of the CCCP, i think the people wo made this site are just a bunch of idiots!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Sep. 05 2002,11:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 05 2002,11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have to say one aspect I like about Cuba is that EVERYBODY is entilted to free healthcare, will you get that in America? Im not saying I love Comminism,just making a point.<span id='postcolor'>

You might not get that in America but you do in Britain. It's called the welfare state. It is expensive but most people in Britain think it is a good thing.<span id='postcolor'>

welfare is good but just so as long if people don't take advantage of it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Sep. 05 2002,20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Sep. 05 2002,11:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 05 2002,11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have to say one aspect I like about Cuba is that EVERYBODY is entilted to free healthcare, will you get that in America? Im not saying I love Comminism,just making a point.<span id='postcolor'>

You might not get that in America but you do in Britain. It's called the welfare state. It is expensive but most people in Britain think it is a good thing.<span id='postcolor'>

welfare is good but just so as long if people don't take advantage of it.<span id='postcolor'>

People will always abuse it and it would cost more to stop it than the abuse costs itself.

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not mean for this to happen! What have I done? Parartrooper is right, America is not the mother of democracy, but I would not want to live anywhere else. smile.gif  Communism will not work, people should be free, and if you can't be free then the system will fail, at least for the average person. Look wht communism has done to Russia, if they had only let an American style goverment come in there. I like the American form of goverment, Im guessing each one of you likes his form of goverment, but I believe America has the best.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">John Howard is an idiot. that's something in common with Bush  

<span id='postcolor'>

How is either one an idot? confused.gif

And Snoopy did you join the chat at the Soviet Union site? I saw a guy there whose name was Snoopy.

Just some fact about this site. The site is located in US/Jacksonville.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snoopy @ Sep. 06 2002,02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">there WAS a member at the other ofp forums and he made a thread in the funnies section concerning the t-95 tank but then was banned. his name was silencer

http://www.forummatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8419

take a good close on the t-95 system specs of his imagination...<span id='postcolor'>

LoL

Damn the commis are back and with a big ass tank wink.gifbiggrin.gif