Sign in to follow this  
Jahve

Supporting 1.46 version ofp

I was wondering if you are still going to release upgrades to the people without resistance.. if not, that would be a little bit unfair for those people. well.. will you, BIS? will you continue supporting/upgrading from 1.46?

With the Best Regards,

Jahve

I agree with Jahve!

I believe it's paramount to continue supporting the game even for those who don't have the add-on campaign.

And... when will the next update/patch be? I have "Resistance" and still get angry about the crashing problem with the 7th mission in "Red Hammer". And since other players have issues with the current (box) release, a patch is more than requested...

Any date yet?

Hehe - you cant ask this question in this forum mad.gif

I´ve don it before and i get the answer: "We dont know when it will be released". confused.gif

Promises not coming true.... tounge.gif

Yea, i just wonder if they wont support 1.46, would BIS then support the resistance version when their next product is released? Will it then be our turn to be "forgotten"?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Prof.Wizard @ Sep. 04 2002,12:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">have "Resistance" and still get angry about the crashing problem with the 7th mission in "Red Hammer".<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, there is a trigger for the tank near Lolisse that prevents mission to load. You can depbo the red hammer campaign and remove the script from there. Removing the command from the init will fix the freezing, but that mission won't work properly. You will have to get that tank to work with waypoints and sync. smile.gif

BIS probaby didn't notice this because they didn't make the campaign.