Sign in to follow this  
smokedog3para

config help for destroyed walls

Hi all I am in need of some help with a config as the oa mlods are now available I have made some changes to the oa walls and made damage models like the mbg kill house wall where you can rpg or place a satchel to gain entry, I would like to have values set for different weapons say a rpg hit the wall then the rpg hole model would appear, if I put c4 down a mouse hole model appears, if a satchel is placed the centre part model is shown another thing i'm not sure of is to add an action to make my murder hole walls appear in place after the action is complete thought it would be good for insurgency so you can make most compounds use full as firing points.

At the moment I have looked at the kill house config but I am not getting it to make my own would someone be so kind enough to give me a hand or example config that could allow the above if only 1 wall with 3 damage models I can alter and continue the config cheers if you can help the aim is to have most of sangins compounds more breachable and usefull to fight from with proper damage models relevant to weapon damage values.

I am in the final stages before release and thought this would be a good easter egg now I have access to the mlods and it would be better than me placing them in visitor. cheers smoke

Look at the a3 sample models

The house is 3 stage damage all you have to do is match values of the hit factor of weapon with armor of hitpoints and make sure the ruin model is the shape of the wall you want when the highest value weapon hits oh and speed up destruction effect ..

If that doesnt help there is a great tute in take on heli forums / editung / damage to models

Edited by Sealife