Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy Old Man

[Release] Fire Support System

First post and download links updated,

Big thanks to Bangabob for letting me use his Live Feed Control (LFC) script to showcase my mission (you'll know it when you see it).

For any suggestions/questions feel free to ask or PM me.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

A really great addon, me and my friends appreciate this so much.

Thank you very much Grumpy!

Hi! Grumpy, In your suite I cannot find the static script. Even worse, the .rar seems to have duplicated all the files (except the static.sqf :( ). A weird thing...

The static weapon support is currently bugged, I tried to fix it a few times and can't put my finger on what's going wrong.

Need to revisit this when I have more time and probably split the static weapon support into a seperate script.

For now my spare time is very limited and I'm focusing on my campaign but I'll definitely continue to support this script (since the current dev version has player modules for all arty related roles and has undergone a major rewrite) ;)

Cheers

Can you put a copy paste of your code so I may try to use / tweak it or inspire me for a new one?