Sign in to follow this  
surfer

[CP] FIREWORKS by Surfer

How do you like the mission difficulty?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the mission difficulty?

• Too easy!
    • Just right, took some effort to make it
    • Too difficult!

http://i41.tinypic.com/2eq9qia.jpg (136 kB)

Here's another one for you fans of stealth missions. It can be played as a 4 player coop or as single player.

Features:

- Voice-acting by the incredible Laqueesha and Sandman

- Lots of custom ambient sounds

- Mission plays at a hazy break of day, no NVG required

- Ammobox with optional weaponry

- uses Farooq's revive script (each player can reanimate his teammembers within the first critical 60 seconds)

- no mods required

Thanks to Laqueesha and Sandman for their great support and to Farooq for his script and Professor[can't remember his exact name] for keeping it alive!

Also big thanks to everyone in this forum to answer questions and bring mission development further.

Installation: Put the below file into your MPmissions folder and start it via Play/Multiplayer

http://www.mediafire.com/?gjm2hqo5u8opo04

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23904

Edited by Surfer

Discovered this great gameplay video. Thanks so much to the creators!

I have played this mission but only for a few minutes because I got killed really quickly. Then today i played with a buddy and went quite far before I was killed again so my question is, Can you reup it with a longer bleedout function. That way my buddy can come to heal me OR, can you put in a respawn for us noobs?

I love this type of mission in and around buildings as opposed to out in the open....

Thanks again!

Thanks for your feedback! I've added some time to bleeding before your teammates die.

The updated mission is at the mediafire link.

Played this as SP. I must say, I rather prefer to set the equipment in the briefing, so it would be better to start with proper equipment and not fiddle with a crate at the start and loose time.

I shot down the chopper with an AA Titan that I found on the patrol walking through the fields on the right flank, later I discovered that the officer died in the chopper crash. The officer objective never switched to "done" though.

I've put the mines on the launcher crates and shot them (from the next hill) to blow them up, but I couldn't avoid the hospital to turn into rubble (maybe it was already "scratched" from the chopper crash?).

Some voiceovers didn't make sense, I think the triggers are wrong. I had already destroyed the tanks and emptied the whole map when the line "need air strike" came. Seems to be triggered by walking through a certain area. Mabye you can make it trigger by spotting the tanks.