Sign in to follow this  
lordhughes

Vehicle respawn script

Hi, Sorry if this is against the rules or in the wrong place, but I was hoping someone here could help me.

Since the last update all vehicle respawn scripts have been broken for me, I have not seen anyone else having this problem though :S. I am far from an expert scripter for arma 3 and have tried having a play around with the scripts to see if I can fix them but unfortunately no success.

Basically the problem is the vehicles respawn, but every 4 minutes (example respawn time) even if the previous vehicle is still at the spawn point this causes them to explode. The destroyed vehicles are also not being deleted before the new one is spawned in.

I know its hard for you guys to help me debug the problem with not code but I cant post what I have in game atm as I am at work. But if anyone has had this issue and knows how to solve it I would be very grateful for the help.

will post the script when I get home from work. Have you had any issues with vehicle respawn scripts lately? and would you be willing to share the one you use?

I haven't actually messed with them lately but I'm pretty sure I could try to debug it. :D

I may give them a go again, last time I looked at those the vehicles did not re spawn in the same spot.