Sign in to follow this  
piffaroni

Cant get rid of the 7-15 second lag after playing for a certain ammount of time

I run a very populated dayz server where I have removed the zombies and loot for better FPS.

I have tried many combinations of basic.cfg, and none of them eliminate the 7-15 second lag it takes to self blood bag, or in some cases die.....

I have read SO MUCH contradicting information on the basic.cfg. I even asked the man who runs the top 3 75 person best servers in the world, and like a snob he said its a secret and refuse to answer my questions... some one PLEASE HELP

Its a 75 person server on this hardware

Technology:

Ivy Bridge

CPU:

Intel i5 (4 cores / 4 Threads)

Frequency:

3.1GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)

RAM:

8 GB DDR3

Hard disk:

2 x 1TB SATA2

Bandwidth:

100Mbps - 5 TB/month

At that bandwith, At 75 players, Expect Script lag, The server has to retrieve and give the information to ones client, So expect script lag man, A lot of servers have it, And if you could look into a possible Xeon, It would help, I5's aren't meant for server loads...

At that bandwith, At 75 players, Expect Script lag, The server has to retrieve and give the information to ones client, So expect script lag man, A lot of servers have it, And if you could look into a possible Xeon, It would help, I5's aren't meant for server loads...

But my cpu load never goes over 30 percent....

I think some settings are wrong or something