Sign in to follow this  
mac22

Calling in Artillery and other support

Can someone tell me or show me how I can incorporate artillery support/strikes into my games.

Mainly playing SP editor created or steam workshop missions at the moment and never been able to figure out how to give my player the artillery in the support menu so he can call it in (I do have the MCC sandbox installed if it helps)

Can someone tell me or show me how I can incorporate artillery support/strikes into my games.

Mainly playing SP editor created or steam workshop missions at the moment and never been able to figure out how to give my player the artillery in the support menu so he can call it in (I do have the MCC sandbox installed if it helps)

Sync mortar to an artillery modules to a support module then sync the support module to you. There are YouTube vids on this and more module functions

Well it easy if you have MCC:

Either go to menu 2 under Artillery pick the rounds type, number and spread. Press Call and left click on the minimap or press ADD and grab a MCC console (box gen) and go to menu 4 there you have the forward artillery interface where you have to set the direction, distance and elevation to the target.

Check it out here: