Sign in to follow this  
Hoffinator

[SP]Day 256

ARMA-3-Wallpaper-HD-Screenshots-Gameplay.jpg

Take control of Larry Johnson once again in the second segment of the 'Day~' campaign. After some R&R from his last assignment, he has to report in to Sgt. Burr.

Features:

-Only about 10~15 minutes long, give or take

-Dialogue (not voice acted)

-The second entry in a story driven series

-There is combat if you hit the people. You can also completely avoid combat as well

-Make sure to jump out of the chopper when the pilot tells you, or else experience bad results. (ew)

Bugs:

-Sometimes the AI in the chopper like to get out and run around. If so, just wait and they'll get back in eventually.

-I don't have checkpoints implemented, save or face the consequences!

-No voice acting (BIKB is way too much work for a novice like me, maybe I'll redoux this mission and add voices later.)

-Couldn't get an intro working so it'll just start. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Download from RGhost

Download from Steam Workshop

Day 256 - Armaholic

Requirements:

Nothing. It's vanilla.

Credits:

BIS for the game and photo. My graphics suck really hard so I can't take photos myself :\

Random people on the forums that I used for scripting help

Disclaimer:

This can't and will not mess up your game. If it does for whatever reason then let me know.

(EPISODE 3 IS CURRENTLY IN THE WORKS)

If anyone gets the easter egg in the dialog at the end, then I am happy.

P.S. Sorry for the wait, it's been out on steam workshop for a short while and I forgot to post it here in the meantime. Sorry about that :\

Edited by Hoffinator

Hey this is a nice little mission, but it has a couple of issues

1) No proper mission name - needs to be typed in the "Advanced Info" section where you can also select the weather

2) No briefing, hence no real story - if you ever update the mission, please add one. If you cannot find the necessary info how to create a briefing here on the BI forums or on Google, you can contact me.

3) SHOWSTOPPER: Right at the entrance to the base, the car never stops to let you disembark. Player has to wait for a lucky moment to hit "eject" to survive unharmed and run up to the officer in the base to end the mission.