Sign in to follow this  
flapoor

Escape Chernarus Problem

I've ported the arma 2 and OA content to ARMA 3 with the AllinArma mod.

I also ported the Escape Chernarus mission over (replaced a couple of scripts in it)

but everytime i play the mission it has double the amount of enemies in it. for example there are 2 prison guard in stead of one and 2 Search Choppers come look for you instead of one.

If anyone could help me out with this problem i would highly appreciate it.

well dude...There is someone who already ported that mission over, there is a thread about it... so your best bet is to ask In That Thread....

Hey hey,

Hyperz, NeoArmageddon and I have Altis and Stratis versions of Escape Chernarus we're working on and I ran into the same problem early on.

I'm guessing you haven't run it on a dedicated server yet? If so, hell even if you have, the problem (as it was for us anyway) was that InitServer.sqf was being called by both Arma and init.sqf.

This was a while ago but IIRC the problem is that in A2 the init and initserver file names were case sensitive where in A3 they're not. What I did as a workaround was change the name of initserver (or was it serverinit?) to serverInitialization.sqf and called it from the init. Least amount of changes required this way.

Hope that helps. If you run into any other problems along the way feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers

Edit: Just saw your post in the request thread. When we're done with Altis and Stratis I'll be porting it back to Chernarus using AiA (probably Takistan as well).

Edited by Vormulac

Thanks!, good to hear the mission is still being worked on! really love the mission :).