Sign in to follow this  
vitamin

Libmod ?

I found this website - www.liberation.id1945.com and wanted to ask if anyone knows something about it? Is it a full mod zipped in one pack (libxp.7z) or is it some kind of unofficial expansion pack? Has anyone tried it out already?

Hi,

I think this is something Cantor reworked somewhat or just repacked. It's not the offical release of Liberation 1941-1945.

I've just downloaded it and got it installed now but something is wrong with config.cpp file:

No entry: 'config.cpp/CfgWeapons.FDF_ukkoPekka'.

I've just downloaded it and got it installed now but something is wrong with config.cpp file: No entry: 'config.cpp/CfgWeapons.FDF_ukkoPekka'.

It requires a ww2 weapon from fdf mod. They must have added or modified something.

Yes, it looks like someone added some files from FDF mod. In this case it's FDFww_o.pbo - it gives error about this 'ukkoPekka' weapon. But this rifle is defined in another file - FDFww_w.pbo which is missing in Libmod. Now I'm not sure if I should copy it over to Libmod or just leave it and wait till anyone who is still working (hopefully) on Libmod will fix it sooner or later?

You could ditch this and install the offical version with all of the patches. OFPR.info should have all of the files, if no I could upload whats missing.

I guess you're right Zulu, but I thought that this is an improved version of the official release.

libxp.7z build by CA-MANN. Take me missing files, and i reload archive on www.liberation.id1945.com

I never played in this mod, and did not see this error. My website is a gesture of goodwill for fans Liberation mod 1941-1945.

I would suggest you to contact CA-MANN about this error (and many others - like lots of IOE units and objects not working).