Sign in to follow this  
Cloney

Most important event in the 20th century

Roswell New Mexico tounge.gif

Apocalypse Now was made in 1979......

The British Empire Fell part.

Communism became wide spread.

Politicians became fater and fater

Ronald Reagan was nearly assisanted(bloody cheapo poor shot! Learn to aim next time and do the job right!wink.gif

And dont forget 1901, near Timaru NZ, Richard Pierce becmame the first person to fly. Thats right, two years ahed of those bloody bycicle makers. Unfortunetly there are no photographs to proove that he did it, and the Americans would never accept the truth that THEY did not do it first.

And then we have Yuri Gagarin, who should be more famous than Armstrong, but is pushed aside because of his Nationality mad.gif , HE WENT IN TO SPACE BEFORE ANY AMERICAN, YET THEY NEVER DISCUSS HIM! And then there was the Russian dog that came before and Sputnik too.

yes yes true but Yuri didn't set foot on the moon. getting to space is the easy part, try getting to land on a planet or in this case a moon and play golf on the lunar surface for a few hours smile.gif

As for water, isn't it already expensive? Hell, that stuff you buy at the store costs more than gasoline lol...

(Not talking about tap...)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 27 2002,23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm i wouldn't trust on that.

Do you think the water that covers 2/3 of our earth is drinkable?

Water is gonna be the most important thing, you need water for everything, you can use dirty water for machines and stuff like that but you need healthy water to drink.

There'll be a lot of trouble getting water that is drinkable...  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, less than 3% of the water on earth is drinkable. And only around 1% of that is accesible.

Do you know that 5500 childen die every day from waterbourne disease?

Down in my kitchen, I have a watercooler. I spend about 30 dollars a month on bottled water because what comes out of my tap is not cool enough, and tastes a little funny once in awhile. But it is otherwise totally potable.

In most countries, people walk long distances to get water that I wouldnt use to wash my car, its so dirty.

So while I wont say that water is the oil of the 21st century, I will say that clean water is something that the first world should work on making a reality for the third world.