Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

Where can i get this game?

dude if you downloaded that already you must have like a t1 line. Im only on 8 meg and i have been downloading the sec that the thread was posted.... well near enough.

now on 8.5

dude this server that this thing is hosted on must be small.... im only on 30K

nvm i found it! thanks though! yea 30 k here to...

you said it was 20... im going on 26

oh sorry, i meant AROUND 20 or ummm 30

dam sorry

i guess its all worth while waiting mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wink.gif I extinctivly like the wobbling, and to too and fro. biggrin.gif

But yeah is there a real game or is it made up?

Did some searching on google

www.bikinikaratebabes.com/

Anyways, I know a couple of years back, one of the microsoft owned companies made a fighting game (can't think of the name) that used video characters instead of drawn ones. Infact, this game looks almost exactly like it other than the extreme closeups, and the fact that the fighters are all wearing bikinis. The microsoft was a mortal kombat clone except with the added full video fighters.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 27 2002,04:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">dude if you downloaded that already you must have like a t1 line. Im only on 8 meg and i have been downloading the sec that the thread was posted.... well near enough.

now on 8.5<span id='postcolor'>

i saw this clip a few days ago, sent from a friend of mine. when i clicked on the link, i immediately knew it was that.