Sign in to follow this  
andym12

Custom Missions wont load

Hi,

Can anyone help, I am running a 30 slot server with Vilayer, I am trying to run the Massi mods UK Special Forces, NATO Russian SF Weapons, SOCOM and USMC on some custom missions I have downloaded from the Workshop. The Mods are on the server in @ folders and the command line is as follows -

-mod=@CBA_A3;@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons_v_1.0;@Units_UKSpecialForces -name=DefaultServer -profiles=DefaultServer -config=DefaultServer\server.cfg -cfg=DefaultServer\basic.cfg -ip=**.***.***.** -port=****

I have uploaded the missions to the MPmissions folder, the missions are from the steam workshop and Armaholics and all use the Massi mods

When I try to load them from the config or from #missions they start to load but just hang in the loading screen. Anyone help ?

Thanks

Andy

All missions in mpmissions are checked on server start up. if there is a config, or description.ext issue with one of them, the server will stop loading

1) Remove any missions that have errors listed in your .rpt

2) Failing that, remove all missions and re-add them one at a time or in small batches, restarting the server each time until you find the mission that is causing the issue

Thanks, found the .rpt and will have a look

Edited by Andym12

Getting this in the.rpt but can't understand why, all the mods are loaded on the server,weird

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.mas_ukf_sftg_b, mas_ukf_sftg_veh

12:36:33 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\description.ext, line 6: '.author': Missing ';' at the end of line

12:36:33 Missing addons detected:

12:36:33 mas_ukf_sftg_b

12:36:33 mas_ukf_sftg_veh

Getting this in the.rpt but can't understand why, all the mods are loaded on the server,weird

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.mas_ukf_sftg_b, mas_ukf_sftg_veh

12:36:33 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\description.ext, line 6: '.author': Missing ';' at the end of line

12:36:33 Missing addons detected:

12:36:33 mas_ukf_sftg_b

12:36:33 mas_ukf_sftg_veh

You either havent got the correct addons on the server or you arent loading them.

Your .rpt file lists the addons you are running. To find the info easier, shut down the server, delete all the .rpt files and then restart.

You are looking for the following type of info in your .rpt file

This will indicate whether you are actually running the mod folders you think your are

=====================================================================
== ****************arma3server.exe
== "*************************arma3server.exe" -port=****2 "-profiles=********" -config=*****.cfg [b][color="#FF0000"]-mod=******************[/color][/b]

Exe timestamp: 2013/10/03 22:28:27
Current time:  2013/10/27 19:24:06

Type: Public
Branch: Stable
Version: 1.02.110654

and then further into the .rpt it will also list the addon pbo's

Make sure your mod folders are configured as follows (Addon folder containing addons within the Mod folder)

MOD FOLDER \ ADDONS \ addon1.pbo

example

@CBA\addons\cba_extended_eventhandlers.pbo

Thanks very much again, the .rpt shows the mods loading

=====================================================================

== D:\TCAFiles\Users\andym\11703\arma3server.exe

== arma3server.exe -mod=@CBA_A3;@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons_v 1.0;@Units_UKSpecialForces;@Unit_SOCOM -name=DefaultServer -profiles=DefaultServer -config=DefaultServer\server.cfg -cfg=DefaultServer\basic.cfg -ip=91.121.116.42 -port=2302

Exe timestamp: 2013/10/10 16:29:26

Current time: 2013/10/28 19:13:58

All mods are in @ folders with addons folders in place, this is really doing my head in :-)

I still get this but checked the mod upload folders and they are correct, they also work when i run a LAN game with the same folders. Still getting this

19:14:51 Missing addons detected:

19:14:51 mas_usa_rang_r

19:14:51 mas_usa_usoc_veh

19:14:51 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.mas_usa_rang_r, mas_usa_usoc_veh

19:14:51 Missing addons detected:

19:14:51 mas_usa_rang_r

19:14:51 mas_usa_usoc_veh

Having a similar issue, Uploaded missions to the mpmissions folder, while some load up and launch fine, while others, particularly those made by myself and my community members, when we choose a slot, and launch the mission, it rolls back to the servers default mission. Anyone got any insight?

@ Andym12 You are not loading addons that the mission requires, namely

mas_usa_rang_r

mas_usa_usoc_veh

mas_usa_rang_r

mas_usa_usoc_veh

look for these pbo's in the mod \addons folders

@Tacticool.

The missions that arent loading are broken, could be any number of issues, first check your .rpt file

Terox, thanks. I have checked the addon folders and those files do not exist, the weird thing is the files are the same on the server as they are on my pc but the missions load and work on my pc, not on the server though.

Tried everything you have suggested but still no luck.

Tried the latest annihilation from armaholics that also uses the mods but still no joy,same .rpt message

I'm Having the Same Problem With These Guys, Is There Any Way I Can Add You On Steam?, Ive Tried Everything.