Sign in to follow this  
Gunship -OFP-ZONE-

New ka-50 from eviscerator!

yeah i had either that way of doing it or the way i chose, and as the ka-50 pilot has to press a button to select the fire rate/rpm i thought using the action menu would be best instead of having to press space bar too many times to go through the weapons, and the rocket thing was something i couldnt change ill see to it when i can edit the v-80 model though

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Aug. 26 2002,21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah i had either that way of doing it or the way i chose, and as the ka-50 pilot has to press a button to select the fire rate/rpm i thought using the action menu would be best instead of having to press space bar too many times to go through the weapons, and the rocket thing was something i couldnt change ill see to it when i can edit the v-80 model though<span id='postcolor'>

Well it would only be one extra click.

1. 350 Rpm

2. 600 Rpm

3. B-8V20A Rockets

4. AT-16 Vikhr AT Misile

What i was thinking was only the rate off fire going to the weapon selection not the change between AP/HE that should still be from the pop up menu. As it is now you need to do 3-5 clicks to change rate of fire. 1. to get menu up 3-5. to scroll down to the selected Rate of fire. And would think that the button he has to press in real life is located on his flight stick and with a big chance its the same button that he uses to change weapons biggrin.gif.  But it was just a surgestion  smile.gif

Edit:

Also as it is now you have 4 x 125 rounds where the other would only be 2 x 125